A curated listing of DocPad projects and other resources.
Complete listings of DocPad projects can be found at:
Official updates from the DocPad team:
Curated trainings covering DocPad. Oldest first.
Curated videos about DocPad. Oldest first.
Curated community updates about DocPad. Oldest first.
- DogFeet on DocPad - Korean: Covers what is DocPad, getting started with DocPad, and customising DocPad
- Dropbox auf dem eigenen Server - German: Covers installing DropBox on both your local machine and your server's machine to easily sync your DocPad website
- JekyllのNode版であるDocpadを使ってみる - Japanese: Covers getting started with DocPad and a comparison with other static site generators
- Shop Talk Show Podcast - A live web design and development podcast chat about the benefits of DocPad and Doug Neiner's workflow (4 minutes in)
- Rapid Web Development with DocPad - DocPad founder Benjamin Lupton gives an overview of DocPad and showcases what building a site is like in it
- Create professional websites with DocPad - DocPad was an ideal solution for Emmet documentation website because it not only provides a simplified development process, but allows me to reduce my hosting costs greatly
- Jekyll/Octopress to DocPad - DocPad turned out to be the best platform for authoring interactive online technical books
- How to contribute to the Topcoat blog - Walks you through Adobe's workflow of using DocPad for the Topcoat website and deploying to a GitHub Organisation Page
- WordPress out, DocPad in - Docpad looked super flexible for generating static sites, but it also allowed you to add dynamic pages to the mix. I couldn't be happier!
- blogger-docpad - Import Google Blooger articles by label and generate Docpad static blog. It's good example how to handle large number of files with docpad.
Curated websites built with DocPad. Alphabetically sorted.
- DataTables Taglib - source - Website of DataTables-taglib, a JSP taglib that allows to quickly create DataTables in Java/JEE based web application
- Doug Neiner's Code Website - source - Husband to one, father to three, jQuery Team Member, Senior Designer at appendTo
- Emmet.io's Website - source - Emmet (previously known as Zen Coding) is a web-developer’s toolkit that can greatly improve your HTML & CSS workflow
- GreyCampus -The course offers complete information on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and teaches you how to control the look and feel of your HTML documents. This certification course also helps you in understanding the usage of fonts, colors, leading, and many other aspects.
- Imaginatr - Imaginatr is a creative independent studio focused on the development of mobile applications and innovative software
- Leigh Howells - Home planet, blog and portfolio of Designer, tunesmith and UX Consultant, Cambridge, UK. With added aliens.
- MeltMedia - An enterprise level web application development firm and interactive design agency based in Tempe, Arizona
- MS Dev Show - The MS Dev Show is the podcast for Microsoft developers covering news and topics such as Azure (cloud), Windows, and cross-platform development using MS tools.
- Open Device Lab Hamburg - Open Device Lab Hamburg. Come and test your Websites on a wide range of devices for free!
- Rob Rawkes - Rawkes is the home of Rob Hawkes, part-time Rawket Scientist and full-time geek. Join him as he explores the outer-reaches of programming, digital media, games, and everything in-between.
- Surrey Vascular Surgeon - Used to create a wesbite to explain vascular surgical services provided by me. Wanted a static website with fast load times.
- takitapart. - akitapart. - pronounced "take-it-apart" - is the blog of Bob VanderClay, web application developer, founding partner at high90, and all around nerd
- The Open Document Format's Plugfest - The ODF plugfests are an ongoing series of vendor-neutral events, bringing together implementers and stakeholders of the standard
- Vicktor Ilieff - Viktor Ilieff is an artist, conductor, composer and visionary. His art rests on the principle that the aesthetics of the means of expression should align with the times we live in.
- Notes From Heck - Personal website and blog of Aditya Mukhopadhyay, built on the bootstrap skeleton.